This is the gateway to Midland. The neighborhood has improved so much, you’d hardly recognize it. But there’s still a demand for retail stores and unique restaurant options. Westridge Commons has been designed to meet those needs, and be a place where the community can come together.
Meet Your Neighbors
- Anadarko’s Regional HQ — 300,000 SF anchoring the East end of Westridge Commons.
- Chevron’s new West Texas HQ — $100M campus offers a highly amenitized space providing a collaborative work environment for up to 800 employees.
- Occidental Petroleum’s new West Texas HQ — relocated 600 employees in their Enhanced Oil Recovery, Permian Basin Resources group (focuses on unconventional drilling and production) and Midstream Group (focuses on pipelines and 3D visualization).
- Residence at Midland — A new 290-unit apartment project just to the southeast on Deauville Blvd.
- Hotel Rooms — Over 1,200.
- New Single-Family Housing — Developments include homes from $500k to $1M at Grasslands, $235k to $328k homes from Legacy, and Legends $200k to $250k homes.
- Grande Communications Stadium — With 15,000 seats, it’s home to the football teams of Robert E. Lee High School and Midland High School.
- Midland RockHounds AA Baseball Stadium — 5,000 seats.
- Restaurant Destination — Offerings include Osaka Japanese Steakhouse, Tilted Kilt, Cold Springs Café and Flat Stone BBQ.